DATE-LESS SALTED CARAMEL PROTEIN BALLS
who new a tiny little protein ball could be bursting with so much flavour!
they almost taste like they're bad for you..
but not even close!
packed full of protein with its natural plant based ingredients,
these hand sized snacks are perfect for that on the go energy hit.
I highly recommend taking 20 minutes out of your week to prep these raw snacks to have on hand in your fridge, actual #LIFESAVER.
you will need;
- 1/2 cup almond butter (any nut butter will do, but I really feel almond butter is the key ingredient to these balls)
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 2 scoops of plant protein ( I used @nutraorganics salted cacao protein, defiantly recommend for that extra salty sweet taste, use my code "CEE20" for 20% off.
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
1. Blend all the ingredients together in a high speed blender,
2. Transfer in a large mixing bowl and grab a hand full of the mixture and roll them into golf ball sized balls.
*optional, you can roll some of your balls in desiccated coconut to have a variety
3. Store in a container in the fridge (or be like me and eat them all at once.. ha ha oops) and enjoy!